Over the last few years, the digital world has transformed dramatically, changing the traditional style of conducting marketing campaigns. Various strategies like Email and Telemarketing have almost diminished from the digital landscape, but Search Engine Optimization (SEO) still remains a fundamentally effective and superior marketing technique. SEO helps the business organizations to speak in client’s dialect, understand their behaviour, identify the current market trends, and resolve their questions or concerns. With the wide-ranging capabilities and conversion rates, SEO mainly focuses on the overall improvement of your business while excluding direct traffic and outbound marketing campaigns.
So for businesses that are looking for consistent growth, they cannot ignore SEO website design. Gaining benefits from an SEO optimized website design might seem to be a hard thing initially but it is definitely worth it.
Here, let’s understand what is SEO friendly website and how it can boost your business:
SEO is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic by accentuating its visibility on the search engine results. Similarly, building an SEO-friendly website means making significant changes in its architecture, design, and content for pushing the rankings. Such a website allows the search engines (like Google, Bing) to crawl each webpage efficiently, interpret the content, and accurately index it in the database. This means your website design and SEO go hand in hand.
On that note, here we’ve outlined the top advantages of an SEO website design that’ll help you know why SEO is the sure-shot marketing arsenal in this competitive world:
- Drives High-quality Traffic: Getting top position on the first page of the search engine result ensures maximum impressions and clicks. As SEO lays its focus on creating keyword relevant title tags and meta descriptions, it will always show the most informative and Seo-friendly content on the first page. Additionally, such optimized tags and descriptions tend to increase the click-through rate and promote qualified web traffic. Adopting the customer-centric approach, SEO website design attempts to connect with consumers placed at every stage of your marketing Funnel. It also targets a specific demographic audience and brings in high-quality traffic to your site while avoiding intrusive techniques like TV ads, cold calling, and telemarketing.
- Increased Site Usability: Leading search engines recognize ‘Time on page’ as a primary indicator of a website’s value and customer engagement. Good usability improves the critical success elements such as traffic, conversion rates, positive reviews, and branded searches. As a result, SEO re-arranges the site’s architecture and links constantly to make it more navigable. Such a well-structured and uncluttered website compels the reader or target customer to stick around for a longer period of time while waning the bounce rate. Likewise, highly relevant content (like blogs and newsletters) satisfy the readers by answering their questions, pressing issues, or solving queries. All in all, SEO-friendly web design will not only improve user experience but will also lead to better search engine rankings.
- Builds Brand Credibility: Featuring amongst the top search results (also called as SERP) simply means that the search engine considers your website as a relevant and genuine source of information. As search engines like ‘Google’ use ‘on-page and off-page’ signals to rank websites, it displays filtered and most resourceful results to the internet users. So, if Google places its trust by pushing the website rank higher, favourably the people will also start relying on you. In that event, SEO optimized website design will maximize the brand value and credibility through various practices like on-page content optimization, crawl errors and broken link identification, domain-wise backlinks fixing, and so on. Moreover, these SEO techniques will not only help you to create an online buzz but also promote and sustain brand recalls.
- Increased Local Engagement: With the up-surging penetration of smartphones and technological advancement, ‘Local search’ has become a fundamental element of SME’s digital marketing strategy. Local SEO primarily aims at optimizing the digital properties for a specific vicinity so that customers can find your business quickly and come one step closer to a transaction. Focusing on specific areas (like towns, cities, regions, and even states), Local optimization establishes a viable medium for the brand’s messaging on a specific level. This website and content optimization is performed by including local citations, backlinks, and other local listings relevant to the location, domain, and brand. All this is possible with good website design and SEO optimization that must lay emphasis on geo-specific searches and local business listing while ensuring maximum engagement and brand awareness.
- Provides Great Insights: SEO is highly quantifiable and thus gives you unparalleled insight into every small action. This will allow you to see which pages or articles are experiencing a high bounce rate and which ones are surpassing expectations. With the right SEO techniques, you can take a look at several elements such as
- months or days when the readers were most active,
- the regions from which maximum traffic emerges,
- the language used while searching information online, and
- the most relevant keywords to your business or niche.
By keeping a tab on the browsing behaviour and interests of the target audience, you can easily plan a good SEO strategy and adapt to new trends.
- Cost-effectiveness and High ROI: As compared to traditional outbound strategies, SEO is relatively considered as a more cost-effective and qualitative approach. With the ability to integrate web-based social networks and PPC together, SEO can advance all your business objectives at an exponential rate. Additionally, SEO doesn’t charge any media costs for ad display or click-through products. This simply means that the total upfront cost arises solely from the SEO implementation and optimization process. In all, with high-quality content and relevant Keywords, SEO can push your marketing goals to get a better return on investment (ROI).
In a nutshell, implementing strong SEO strategies is always worth the investment. Though it might take some time to show results initially, the final outcome is always noteworthy. With an opportunity to control what individuals read, interpret, and do on social-media pages, SEO allows you to attract more clientele and spread brand awareness globally. Simply speaking, the right SEO strategy can make your company image more prominent, positive, and well-perceived.
Now, that we know how SEO can do wonders for your business, let’s see How to make your website seo-friendly?
- SEO ranking works on a straightforward thumb rule – ‘Original Content is the King’. Thus, it is always important to take a plagiarism test and check the authenticity, before publishing it.
- Incorporating social media platforms (like Twitter, Facebook) into the primary design of the website will always lead to a win-win situation. It helps you to rank better with search engines while showing the potential customers that your company is personable.
- As ‘Flash elements’ are generally ignored or devalued by the search engines, it not only affects the rankings but also distract the potential customers. Building an SEO-friendly website can improve your company’s visibility while enhancing your digital marketing strategy.
- A keyword strategy can become the sole game-changer when done correctly. Striking the perfect balance between keyword usage and subject relevance can help you to achieve long-term SEO success. On the contrary, the efficiency of the over-optimizing techniques like “link stuffing” and “content stuffing” are inconsistent and short-lived.
- Building an SEO- friendly architecture or layout can spread link equity and drive more traffic. While Internal links can help the search engines to crawl down to every page and thereby enhance the ranking scores. External links allow the search engines to understand your niche, and improve its trust and quality among readers.
- Incorporating keywords into the site’s URL can help you to produce the maximum traffic and clicks. And, if an authoritative website links back to your content, the search engine will interpret it as a genuine source of information and increase your rankings substantially.
Keeping it simple, just practice unique content, make your URLs user-friendly, optimize your website for all types of devices, do image optimization, internal linking, and avoid keyword stuffing to make your website stand out.
An SEO optimized website design increases leads, sales, up-sells, conversions, sharing, affiliate clicks and so much more. With the right SEO techniques, you can craft a definitive and customer-focused brand voice that’ll connect you with the targeted demographic audience. Not to mention, SEO can drive more value and personalization to your marketing campaigns by simply using the traffic’s data and ranking scores. It provides you with the right kind of attention and keeps paying you back.
SEO is a long-term strategy that directly impacts the strategic mind of your business and the heart of your customers. So, if your website isn’t able to drive quality traffic or shows no economic value, then it’s time to integrate robust SEO strategies into your business to push your rankings and create organic traffic substantially.
SEO web design is more than just creating a fast and easy to navigate site or publishing great content. It is about effective optimization that must lead to maximum efficiency for everything you do, which means bigger and better traffic, more conversions, an interested audience, and more money-making.